Looking For Driving Work Or Top Logistics Jobs?
Ten Live is an award-winning recruitment company, and one of the most respected in the logistics industry for the quality of candidates and the service we provide. We have access to top logistics jobs.
We recruit experienced and highly-skilled driving staff (for ad-hoc or a regular supply of driving work) and logistics staff. We will help you get that great logistics job, and onto that next step on your chosen career path!
Our expert logistics recruiters work with some of the most well-known names in logistics in the UK and globally:
- Global/National Logistics & Transportation companies
- Temperature-controlled operators
- Supply chain companies
- Haulage operators
- FMCG (retail, supermarkets)
- Waste Management
- Professional Cleaning
- Pallet Freight Distribution
- Gas Supply
- Global energy/oil & gas
- Office Supplies Distribution
- Building Services
We have a fantastic reputation for the outstanding quality of service we provide both our candidates and contractors. This results in a large number of client referrals and attracts new logistics clients.
We also have long-standing relationships with many of our logistics clients. Therefore, we often hear about logistics jobs before anyone else, and can proactively explore opportunities on your behalf within our existing and extensive client network.
All of which means we give you the best possible chance of securing that exciting new role!
What You Can Expect From Ten Live
- Quality Job Matching – We will work with you to identify potential logistics jobs, and take the time to thoroughly understand your skills, experience and career goals. We will only match you to the right logistics jobs and we will help you achieve your goals; be it a permanent, contract, or temporary job either locally, UK-wide or internationally. In driving we understand the need for flexibility
- Quality Service – We are committed to providing 100% service excellence to all our candidates and contractors – we consistently score 100% for customer service satisfaction! (source: Ten Live customer service surveys 2017)
- Great Communication – We have a personal approach. We will take you through your next contract or career move step-by-step, and update you at every stage 24/7 – that’s a promise!
- Trust In Our Advice – We know what we’re talking about. Our expert logistics recruiters are highly-experienced and know the industry inside and out. They know what employers are looking for – the advice they offer you (on CV, salary & benefits, interview strategies) will give real competitive advantage over other candidates
- Full in-house payroll service – reliable, on-time payments
Are You Qualified In Any Of The Following?
- Qualified, reliable, fully-compliant LGV drivers (CPC qualified, ongoing driver training, DVLA licence checked) – Class 1, 2 & 7.5T drivers
- Transport – van drivers, forklift drivers, drivers’ mates,
- Warehouse operatives, managers, cleaners
- Senior executives & general managers
- Operational staff
- Support staff – administrative, clerical & data entry staff, managers