Looking For Opportunities In Rail?
Ten Live Rail is a leading UK RISQS and ISO-accredited rail recruitment specialist. We have successfully placed top candidates, at all levels, in many innovative rail projects nationwide for our clients; in temporary and permanent roles.
We Specialise In Rail Recruitment
- Signals & Telecommunications (S&T)
- Permanent Way (P-Way)
- Electrification & Plant (E&P)
- Light Rail Systems
- Overhead Line Electrification (OLE)
- Rail Protection Services
Our highly-experienced expert rail recruiters have a strong technical understanding of the sector, and of the technological changes that continue to shape and drive the sector forward. They will work with you to match your skills to top roles with our nationwide rail clients. In addition, they can provide advice and guidance on your rail career.
We have a fantastic reputation for the outstanding quality of service we provide both our rail candidates and contractors, which results in a large number of client referrals and attracts new rail clients.
We consistently score 100% for customer service excellence to our candidates and contractors (source: Ten Live weekly customer satisfaction surveys 2017)
We have long-standing relationships with many of our rail clients. Therefore, we often hear about rail jobs before anyone else. We can proactively explore opportunities on your behalf within our existing relationships, and our extensive rail client network.
All of which means we give you the best possible chance of securing that exciting new rail role!
What You Can Expect From Ten Live
- Quality Job Matching – We will work with you to identify potential rail jobs. We take the time to thoroughly understand your skills, experience and career goals. We will only match you to the right jobs, and help you achieve your goals, be it a permanent, contract or temporary job either locally, UK-wide or internationally
- Quality Service – We are committed to providing 100% service excellence to all our candidates and contractors – we consistently score 100% for customer service satisfaction – we ARE making people happy!
- Great communication – Personal approach – We will take you through your next career move or contract step-by-step, and keep you up to date at every stage 24/7 – that’s a promise!
- Trust In Our Advice – We know what we’re talking about, and we know what employers are looking for. Our expert rail recruiters are highly-experienced and know their sectors. The advice our technical consultants offer you (on CV, salary and benefits, interview strategies) will give real competitive advantage over other candidates
Are You Qualified In Any Of The Following?
- Operational staff – trained, certified, CSCS, drug & alcohol -tested, uniformed and managed railway staff
- Track & Signalling
- Train Drivers, Route Conductors, Other On-Train Staff
- Risk, Health & Safety, Environment & Quality, Six Sigma
- (telecoms) testers & installers
- Engineering & Technical
- Project Management
- Senior Executives & Managers
- Planning & Estimating
- Design & Architect Services
- Commercial Managers
- Building & Trades
- OTP / Plant operators
- Trades (bricklayers, carpenters, electricians, painters, plasterers)
- Support services – Admin, HR, Finance, IT
Enquires for Ten Live Rail
T: +44(0) 7547 761779
Head Office: Atrium, North Caldeen Road, Coatbridge, ML5 4EF
South: 9 Riverside Court, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8JN
Glasgow City: 2nd Floor, Mercantile Chambers, 53 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6TS
Read What Great Things Our Candidates And Contractors Have To Say About Ten Live – You’ll Be Impressed!