We Only Recruit Top Food & Drink Industry Talent
Food and drink is the UK’s largest manufacturing industry worth £96bn (1) – in Scotland alone the value of the sector is set to increase to £16.5bn by 2017 and cement Scotland’s reputation as a ‘ Land of Food and Drink’ (2).
At Ten Live we recognise that the sector represent major growth opportunities – pre-packaged drinks & snacks and healthy food sectors are key growth sectors and 109,000 new recruits will be required by 2022 to meet the skills needs of the sector (3)
We also understand the challenges of the industry – high competitive salaries and skills shortages – currently in sales & merchandising, business & administration, food technology and environmental awareness & practice in particular
Ten Live are an Award-Winning Food & Drink Recruitment company with an enviable reputation in the industry for sourcing and placing the highest quality, industry experienced candidates in permanent, temporary or contract positions – we have long-standing relationships with our Food & Drink manufacturing clients, from emerging brands to some of the most respected, well-known and established national and global brand names in Food & Drink
What You Can Expect From Ten Live
- Quality Candidates & Highly Targeted Sourcing– Our consultants take the time to understand your organisation’s specific challenges and opportunities. With ISO-accredited and advanced technology search and selection methodologies, our team of Food & Drink recruitment consultants are highly-skilled and experienced in their sectors, up-to-speed on industry developments and trends – they have the in-knowledge to successfully fill some of the most challenging specialist vacancies, even in sectors with severe skills shortages – they will always go that extra mile to find the right, the best candidate to match your requirements, whether permanent, contract or temporary. Our consultants only put forward quality candidates for interview, matched to your job requirements in terms of skills, experience, aspirations and cultural fit
- Quality Service – Full support throughout the recruitment process from start to finish via our full-cycle recruitment programme, Engage©. Our philosophy is based on 100% customer service excellence AND we achieve this – 100% customer service satisfaction*! We know we’re making our clients and candidates happy! (source: Ten Live customer service surveys 2016)
- Effective, Fast, Flexible, Innovative and Cost-effective Recruitment Solutions
- 24/7 Flexibility, Reliability & Responsiveness – Responding quickly and keeping our clients, candidates and contractors updated round the clock , we are adaptable to any changing requirements
- Specialists in the contractor market – Flexibility of contractor numbers in line with your business requirements – ability to scale resourcing requirements up or back immediately – in line with upswing or downturns in business – from individual placements to fast-paced projects on a global scale. In-house payroll. 100% contractor satisfaction for service (source: Ten Live customer service surveys 2016)
We Specialise In Food & Drink Manufacturing Recruitment Across The Following skills sets;
From operative to technician, graduate level to senior manager and executive, covering New Product Development, R&D, Scientific and Lab, Technical and Quality, Production & Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Warehouse, IT, HR, Sales & Marketing, Business & Administration
Read What Great Things Our Clients Say About Ten Live – You’ll Be Impressed!