Proven results in resourcing temporary staff
Recruiting a candidate for a temporary role differs slightly from the process used when recruiting permanent staff.
To ensure that we can resource the correct candidate for a temporary position, Ten Live will check employment references from the most recent two years. This can be increased as required and additional checks, for example credit history, can also be undertaken. You can be safe in the knowledge that your temp, whether in an executive role or a blue collar one, has the right skills for the job.
There are some specific benefits to hiring temporary staff, including:
- Coping with an increased workload
- Providing flexible staffing without permanent commitment
- Making your business leaner through tough economic conditions by carrying a core workforce, supplemented by temporary or contract staff
- Covering maternity/paternity leave, holidays or sickness with no detrimental effect on your business
- Fulfilling a short-term project
- Taking advantage of our free 13-week ‘temp to perm’ facility as a means of assessing a candidate’s suitability before committing to direct employment.
Recruiting Staff? Request A Call Back Now To Speak To One Of Our Experts
Read Some Of The Great Things Our Clients Say About Ten Live