Find a job abroad
Ten Live operate in the global market place and can help you realise your career goals with opportunities to work across the UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, North & South America and Australia.
Ten Live go beyond simply sourcing a candidate for a job role. We will be on hand to coach you through your employment journey and once you are placed, stay in touch to ensure you continue to prosper in your role.
Ten Live will help you with the relocation process and provide assistance with obtaining the correct visas needed for the country you will be working in.
- Conduct global search for a specifically skilled candidate.
- Advertise role through online job board network.
- Screen interested candidates’ CVs and make initial contact via email.
- Interview second-stage candidates via Skype to assess suitability and commitment to relocate.
- Submit fully screened candidates to our international client for an interview.
- Co-ordinate communication in three time zones.
- Handle the job offer and acceptance process on behalf of our client.
- On acceptance of offer, liaise with client, candidate, HR, visa and immigration departments and obtain full work references.
- Take lead to ensure all steps in the process are completed within realistic timescales and all parties are kept informed.
- Ensure travel arrangements are made and personal possessions transferred.
- Check safe arrival of the candidate in their new country, making sure all parties – candidate, client contact and HR – are satisfied.
- Ensure that the candidate is settling into their new role and location, and that they know as much as they can about the local area.