Working in the UK
Ten Live has grown from its roots in Scotland to work with a large portfolio of clients and candidates across the UK and farther afield.
Specialising in resourcing staff for a wide range of roles across the Professional & Executive, Technical , Energy, Rail, Logistics, Industrial, Sales & Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Education/Training, Healthcare, Food & Drink sectors, the Ten Live recruitment specialists can help you find the right role and develop your career.
From the initial selection process Ten Live will be on hand to coach you through your employment journey and once you are placed, we stay in touch to ensure you continue to prosper in your role.
- Work with an employer to fully understand their needs.
- Create a specific job spec to help us find the right person for the role.
- Screen interested candidates’ CVs.
- Submit fully screened candidates to our client for an interview.
- Co-ordinate communication between all parties.
- Handle the job offer and acceptance process on behalf of our client.
- On acceptance of offer, liaise with client, candidate, HR, and obtain full work references.
- Take lead to ensure all steps in the process are completed within realistic timescales and all parties are kept informed.
- Ensure the candidate is settling into their new role.
- Support the candidate after their placement, offering training and workshops.
- If you are looking to work in the UK, please send us your CV. One of our recruitment consultants will contact you to discuss any opportunities that we have.