Ten Live have a number of highly-skilled electrical and mechanical onshore and offshore engineers immediately available for engagement in the oil & gas industry.
For example, we have electrical engineers immediately available with the following key skills sets;
- Supervision, installation, testing, inspection & commissioning of lighting & small power, fire & gas, telecoms and instrumentation on various projects throughout the oil and gas industry, and industrial installations, petro-chemical plants, power stations and pharmaceutical plants
- Extensive knowledge of hazardous area equipment and criteria for the installation of certified equipment for the appropriate hazardous areas
- Experienced in the compilation of documentation for commissioning, operational procedures and for certifying authority approval
- Training courses completed – offshore survival,Compex hazardous area, Vetco Aibel PTW course,FSE 2011 LV certificate,DSB Certificate,Offshore Medical,Irata Level 1
Ten Live would be delighted to discuss your Energy and oil & gas sector resource requirements. Contact Joanne at our Energy recruitment consultant team on 0044 (0) 1236 702007, Mobile +44 (0) 7547 761779 or e-mail email@example.com or visit our website at http://18.104.22.168/tenlivegroup.com
- Ten Live are a global recruitment and resource management solutions provider, based in Scotland (UK) and operating worldwide, backed up by a network of contacts and local partners.
- Ten Live specialise in the Energy sector in resourcing; skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled staff globally across the power supply, chemical, oil and gas, and renewables industries for a wide range of roles. From senior executives, project managers and senior engineers to technical trades and drivers.
- Ten Live have successfully resolved many global staffing issues and placed highly sought-after workers into roles for global Energy and Telecoms clients in Australia, Gulf Arab States, Asia and Pakistan.
- Ten Live recruit using our techniques and service based on our QMS and audited accreditations : ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001 : 2007